Red Cedar Epiphytes
Springbrook Canyon Cottages
30 Canyon Parade, Springbrook 4213
Sandra: 0438 371 951
John: 0425 159 730
At the top of the plateau on the rim of the canyon
overlooking the World Heritage listed Springbrook National Park
What to Bring
Our temperature runs about 5 - 7 degrees cooler than Brisbane.
In the same day it can go from warm to cold and rainy to sunny.
Even in summer bring warm clothes and raincoats but definitely in winter bring a parka and beanie.
- Bring all food and drinks. Our water is tank water.
- All chemicals need to be biodegradable so they don't damage our ecosystem.
- Springbrook General Store has top-up groceries.
- Mudgeeraba is the closest for supermarkets, alcohol and petrol.
- Restaurants (bookings essential):
|Rosellas||ph: 55335 120 (1min walk)|
|Dancing Waters Cafe||ph: 55335 335 (5min drive)|
|The General Store Cafe||ph: 55335 154 (5min drive)|
|The Lost Fawn||ph: 55335 120 (5min drive) (Dinner Sunday Night)|